Listing the pros and cons of mp3 shops
+ Very good RSS-feed. Direct links to mp3s, possibility for listening via feed reader, no need to visit the site. However – the feeds are impossible to find.
+ Keyboard shortcuts. However – rewinding and fast forwarding only work if the sample has fully loaded.
+ Very good podcast with one-click-purchase option (works on iTunes).
– No possibility to queue the tracks for listening. Needs constant attention. Wastes your time.
– Charts. Are there any?
– Default currency is pound.
– Who browses music alphabetically by labels, artists or albums? No one? Why to have these features on every page?
– Podcast – good idea. But Gareth Emery’s podcast – why?
+ You got rid of your awful music player with annoying swwwwooooosh flash animations.
– Player on external page. Nasty, evil feature. Get rid of it!
– Where’s your podcast?
+ Possibility to queue all the tracks for listening on certain pages.
+ Lowered their prices. Waiting for the call of the other shops…
Did I forget to mention something?